GOING TO THE GYM RELIGIOUSLY? DIETING CONSTANTLY ? Nothing works ... you are still retaining stubborn fat in your midsection area (Arms, Inner Legs, Back Fat) - Your Midsection is not budging? You are most likely suffering from INSULIN RESISTANCE, which means you are not burning the fat you are eating for fuel. Instead you are retaining it and you are tired and completely out of energy.
CHIC PILL Ashwaganda is for you ! but you need to also find the root of the problem by changing some habits that my be contributing to heightened stress levels - Here are a few examples Ingrid De La Mare-Kenny often talks about in her Podcast PARDON MY FRENCH! :
1) MIND YOUR GUT HEALTH: The #1 ennemy of the Hormone Cortisol is digestion. If your gut is imbalanced & your digestion difficult chances are your cortisol gets elevated to unhealthy levels each time you eat. The fat you ingest then gets stored because insulin resitance will prevent your metabolism from burning that fat for fuel.
Eating a healthy balanced meal of Fiber, Protein & Fatty Acids, prebiotics and probiotic foods and plants will help.
2) BEWARE OF YOUR CHOICE OF EXERCISE: If you are suspecting that you have adrenal inflammation /Cortisol Imbalance due to stubborn fat deposits and unexplicable weight gain, think about reducing the amount of cardio in your workout regimen. Avoid High Intensity, High Impact workouts at all cost. Avoid lifting heavy weights & very taxing workouts such as HIIT, BOOTCAMP, Spinning etc.
3) GET SUNLIGHT/DAYLIGHT DAILY: Avoid dark settings or very artificial lights for long periods of time (or the infamous red lights in spinning classes). Led light therapy may help. Sunlight therapy for 4-8 minutes a day is better for melatonin production which soothes adrenal inflammation.
4) AVOID NOISY environments especially when you work out (a coach that is screaming in a microphone, loud pounding music) and when you eat.
ALL these factors will rise your cortisol and prevent you from burning fat for fuel.
5) AVOID PROCESSED FOOD and diet foods/plans -Instead switch to chic portions & a mediteranean diet
6) TAKE YOUR TIME TO SIT DOWN & EAT: avoid eating on the goor standing up, or in a rush. Take proper time in a calm, pleasant setting to ingest your food. Chew with your mouth closed and take smaller bites to avoid aerophagia (gulping excessive amounts of air will cause your cortisol to rise) which will cause massive bloating and metabolic distress.
Taking CHIC PILL Ashwaganda will only be effective if you do make conscious changes to keep your hormones from enduring stress. It is not a magic pill that you should depend if you don't plan on making these other changes in your life.
ASHWAGANDA is a medicinal plant not a supplement - Ingrid De La Mare-Kenny discovered it when she suffered several adrenal burnouts caused by excessive training during her career as a pro athlete.